So while I have been doing my thesis all weekend, my sisters and mom have been scrapbooking and having a blast together :( This is a digital scrapbook page that my mom finished while having fun with the girls. Cute, eh?
Karen! Only a week and a month left until May 28th! Hurrah! I hope everything turns out perfectly. Thanks for sending me your blog, I didn't realize you had one before. I think the scrap book page your mom made describes you just right, "love them like a parent, treat them like a friend." and you ARE incredibley sweet. You are an awesome aunt, and I am blessed you are my friend. Jenny
4 comments:
Karen!
Only a week and a month left until May 28th! Hurrah! I hope everything turns out perfectly. Thanks for sending me your blog, I didn't realize you had one before. I think the scrap book page your mom made describes you just right, "love them like a parent, treat them like a friend." and you ARE incredibley sweet. You are an awesome aunt, and I am blessed you are my friend.
Jenny
Adorable! Hooray that you are blogging! Woohoo!
I'm so happy to find you!!! We miss you terribly. Especially with Hope of America next week.
Kyrie says "Hi!"
yay for digital scrapbooking! this is the way to go...though i haven't started. yay for the new blog!
Post a Comment