Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let Him In, Day 18

Good, good family
I have a boy in my class who does everything for me-Jared. Every single day after school he stays and wants to have daily jobs--he cleans, organizes, and talks to me. It's hilariously cute! And no, he doesn't have a crush on me, he just is generally like that--and comes from a family like that. Here's proof...
I was attending the Kindergarten program with my class and I saw the cutest thing happen. Jared's sister was in the program so I thought I would watch her a bit. She was standing next to this little boy who was really short and tiny. Every time they switched songs or had speaking parts or had to put on a "prop", she would help him. And I thought-that is totally JARED!! And it wasn't just a little help here and there...she helped him the entire time with every single move!!!
He must just come from an amazing family. I met his mom today....and found out I am right.
Seems to me that this little family really Lets Him In-constantly. What an example to me.

1 comment:

Lori said...

He is such a cute kid and just the look on his face says exactly who he is. I couldn't help myself the other day when he and Mathew were talking about how all the kids think they are nerds. I said to them what's wrong with that....did you know that nerds are usually the smartest kids in school and when they graduated they have the best job cause they are inventors and astronauts and do really cool things. Jared just totally smiled and said Yeah to all the other kids.... so I don't care if anyone thinks I'm a nerd cause I'm going to going to do something really cool. He is just a good kid....and I still think he has a crush too...HA!