Just days after my friend Karen had her adorable baby, she took some snapshots of me graduation week when I had my cap & gown. It was hilarious...us trekin through the weed fields..me with my still sore knees from surgery, and her with just having had had a baby! We laughed our heads off..as you can tell...








5 comments:
I LOVE the pics. You look awesome. I can tell it was a fun day and that you were laughing your heads off :)
Love you!
Kim
What a cute idea! I wish I had done something like when I graduated from college. So cute!!!
Love those pictures!!!!!! I love the first one with you laughing. You look so happy and like you are having a big sigh of relief. I thought the one with just that hat was a big picture and I tried to click on it to see if it would get bigger and show your face. It was kinda stressing me out and I really wanted to see your face, but I know you were focusing on your hat. Great pictures!!!
those are awesome, you look great, again congratulations on such a great accomplishment
You're so gorgeous!
Post a Comment