Saturday, August 15, 2009

BYU Grad School Graduation

Just a few shots to share about the best day I've had in a long time! So thankful the grad school experience is over for me and excited to move on to new things! Just a big THANK YOU to everyone who helped me to get to this point in my life--life is good!

10 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Congrats! That is a HUGE accomplishment!!

Allie said...

Wow! Good job Karen! You look great, too!

Caitilin said...

You look beautiful and oh so happy!! Congrats, girl! You did it!!!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! It's just not fair, though. Not only are you smart, well educated, but gorgeous to boot! Love the pictures!

The blogging Bakers said...

I love all those pictures, you look so great. That is such a great accomplishment. It was so fun to see you last week, thanks for your text, I got it I just forgot to respond the next day. Can't wait to see ya in a couple of months:)

Erin said...

Karen, wow, it makes me realize that no matter how long the struggle, there is a light at the end of even MY tunnel! I'm so proud of you!

Love you!

Shannon said...

You are amazing - I'm so proud of you!!! Congratulations girl!!!

Tina said...

You are so great! I'm very proud of you. I miss you so much!

Teresa Jordan said...

Love the pics. What a great day that was. Too bad we haven't been able to party and relax just yet. It will be good when school gets in full swing and life isn't so busy.
I'm SO GLAD I get to see you at school! You are such a great friend. Thanks for coming the other night. My family and friends were excited to meet you!

Lori said...

Hey there...I just have to say I am so glad to see this day come for you. You have been thru so much stress and endless hours of work. You deserve to see this all come to an end and be able to take time for you. I am just so proud of you and all you accomplish in your life. You are an example to all of us and Im glad that I got to share this day with you. Love you best friend! Love Lori