Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Some new shots

Just had a few photos taken by my friend's niece, Jessica Briggs. These are taken at Jess's house just outside. Jess is really good-she has an artistic eye and can find the simplest things like the wall with lichen all over it that I am standing next to, and their old red garage door--and make them look really cool in the photos. Jess is way good, look her up on facebook.

13 comments:

Kalyn said...

What awesome pix!! I especially like the very last one!!!! Cuteness!!!!

KickButtMommy said...

You're so pretty and so skinny!

Mary Ann said...

You look gorgeous!! I love the pics!

Tina said...

You look HOT!!! Ha ha! I was in my classroom today and I started missing you guys so much!!

The Brown Family said...

Hey gorgeous! I love the top pix- your blue eyes jump right out! And the red door an awesome background. I love these!

Love
Kim

Lindsey said...

I love your pictures! Talk about gorgeous. Thanks, too, for hanging out with us yesterday. I miss you and Laura so much. I can't wait tell we get to do it again.

Shannon said...

These are beautiful!!!! You look great, Karen!

Julie said...

Karen you look soosooo good! Awesome! You are getting way skinny! Love all the picture especially the last one.

Katie said...

LOVE the pictures, Karen! And I realized how RUDE I was yesterday not asking you how your knees were doing! I am so sorry. I hope you're getting better. You looked great!

Pyatt said...

THose pictures are so amazing!! It was so fun to see you at Maureen's!! I hope you and Joni come down together...it would be so fun to see you both...send me the dates again of your fall break..

Beth said...

Karen you are SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Love the pictures!

Erin said...

Holy cow, and you look so skinny!

Caitilin said...

Woooweee...that last shot is especially H O T! Ai ai!