So, I just turned 33 today. I have a new saying: "33's the year for me!" And I so believe it. All good things are going to happen this year. This is going to be THE year. My prince charming is around the corner, I just know it! ;)
Hi Karen, I am just getting into the school thing again after having a great summer. Kaden is playing football and Westlake High School and Jake is going to college at Salt Lake Community. Carson is a busy four year old and is such a doll!!
His name is Brad Hickman, he bought a home in my neighborhood but his Mom lived in our ward before it split and I really like her and adore Brad. I failed at setting him up with my hubby's cousin (she thought he was too old) he's 30 I believe -- but he just might be ready for another try. I'll get working!
8 comments:
I am so sorry that I am a day late in saying this, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you had a great day.
It's going to be your best year ever!
Happy Birthday!! Sorry I missed it!!! You are wonderful!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I hope this is your best year yet!
Hi Karen, I am just getting into the school thing again after having a great summer. Kaden is playing football and Westlake High School and Jake is going to college at Salt Lake Community. Carson is a busy four year old and is such a doll!!
How are you doing? Happy Bday!
I believe it
I was 33 when I met my cute hubby! :)
His name is Brad Hickman, he bought a home in my neighborhood but his Mom lived in our ward before it split and I really like her and adore Brad. I failed at setting him up with my hubby's cousin (she thought he was too old) he's 30 I believe -- but he just might be ready for another try. I'll get working!
Post a Comment