My 3 awesome friends, Erin, Vicki, and Betsy and I have this tradition...we always eat out at The Bombay House for our birthdays! With our staggered bdays, and Betsy being almost a year older, we happen to always be the exact same age for a few weeks after my birthday.
I just can't express how much I love these guys. We've been friends for years and years, and I have comfort that we will ALWAYS be the closest of the closest.
And then to be with such awesome friends AND eat at The Bombay House? Sheesh! Heaven!

4 comments:
That looks like a fun night, I am curious about the jug of chocolate milk???:) Happy Belated Birthday!!!!
I really need to meet this friend Betsy- it's weird to me how I know you, Erin, and Vicki all in different ways. Small world!
Now I'm hungry and I just had breakfast!! Let me know when you want to meet for Chinese again...or indian...anything would be fun!
Love
Kim
PS Erin is a sister curran look-alike!
I have yet to go to the Bombay house. One of these days I'll get there. You do have AMAZING friends, Karen, because you're an AMAZING person!! Glad you had a good Birthday. :)
Happy Birthday! You look amazing in all your pics!!! Congrats on graduation!
Post a Comment