Saturday, December 26, 2009

Resolve

Well, I didn't get to my blog as much as I had hoped to, but I did have a fantastic Christmas, and thought a lot this month about the true meaning and some "resolve"s I want to make and do...for 2010. The most important one-to find myself spiritually again.
To be close with Him.
To love Him.
And to commit to Him.
So, I have known for quite some time now that I am going to speak in church the Sunday after Christmas, so I've been thinking a LOT about a topic. And I think I've decided to speak on commitment. Not the commitment I hope to make someday with a man, but the commitment I need to make with THE Man.
So that is what my day looks like today.
Pondering, preparing, and writing.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I hope your talk went well. I miss you. Merry Christmas!

Traci said...

how did the talk go? i bet you did great!
glad you had a good Christmas and here's to a grand new year!!!