I just had the most joyous weekend.
Spent time with some of my most favorite friends.
Watched one of them be sealed in the temple.
And saw pure JOY coming out of her eyes as she sat at the altar.
I love Victoria Jane.
I love that she has found someone that is just as great as she is, and good, and righteous.
I love the influence of Vicki in my life. She is a constant force of GOOD to me.
And she deserves everything in the world and has waited so long for this....and finally, it came.
Even better that she is an insta-mom to 3 kids...because it's how I picture my friend...a mommy.
I love that my vine girls (missing Jenny B *sigh*) could be there to witness it.
(And I stole these pictures from Shannon Hadden's site...she is such an amazing photographer and an amazing person!!!)
And I love the feeling it gave to me of HOPE.
Hope for my future.
Hope that, as was said in her sealing...Everything can be given to us, according to our righteousness.
Loved that.
Motivated me to be more righteous because I know that Heavenly Father has my future planned out for me. And I know he is out there.



3 comments:
Vicki got married! Yeah! What is her name now?
So the other day at school I was having total difficulty deciding how to teach my kids something and instantly "I need Karen's help" popped into my head.
Oh gosh, I got all choked up. I just really really love and miss you, like how you miss your mission sometimes. It's kinda like being homesick. I love your heart. I love how wonderful and pure you are and how quick to laugh at funny things. And I love your hope. And I love your hair color. Good golly miss molly, consider yourself hugged.
~J
Karen Louise - Oh how I love you! It sure was a wonderful day, and it just wouldn't have been the same without you and our other Ivy House Girls. I almost can't wait to see what the future will hold for you, my dear friend. But whatever it is, I plan on being around to be a part of it. Love love love you!
Post a Comment