I know lots of people have been thinking about this day and possibly posting or doing something to remember the 10.10.10 date.
I need to do it now.
It's not very often this sort of a date comes along. Once a year. It's nice to take one day a year like this to reflect on life. It's sorta like New Year's. And maybe a good day to set some resolutions as well.
I have a new zest for the year leading up to 11.11.11. I want to change how I'm living my life and, like I said in my birthday post...I want to be 34 and 'enjoy it all the more'. Do things and accomplish things I've been trying to accomplish for a while. And I want to quit 'waiting' for my 'future' to come along--and just LIVE my future.
I want to be a better me.
I want to live a simpler life.
I want to enjoy each and every day-no matter what my 'relationship status' is on facebook. :)
I want to live healthier.
I want to be a better sister, daughter, granddaughter, friend, teacher.
I want to find ME again, and live my life for me.
I want to be more righteous.
And I want to be in tune with God and His plan for me.
10.10.10...thanks for coming my way and reminding me of the importance of my life.
5 comments:
You're awesome Karen! I love ya.
You're awesome!! I love your outlook on life.
I love this post. I think you are amazing!
great post girl as always!!
Post a Comment