I've had the most amazing birthday.
With the sweetest people ever...
My students made my day so much fun...
One of my student's moms from Brazil brought me the most amazing home-made lunch on earth...she is seriously the best cook! I'm so lucky....
One of my boy students picked out this purse for me!!! (Because he remembered a 'determining importance' lesson I did where I pulled stuff out of my purse to show them and that I said my purse was too small to fit everything in it...and that I needed a new one...CUTE..he remembered!!)
Then I spent a few hours with my best friend in the whole wide world and got a BIRTHDAY priesthood BLESSING from a dear friend that told me of special blessings coming my way this year...
And then ended my day celebrating with my mom and sissies!
And sharing, as always, my birthday with my sister Julie...hers is tomorrow. We are opposites this year...34 and 43!
My slogan for this year is "34 and enjoying it all the more". I don't care this year if I am single or married, ...I'm happy where I'm at and enjoying every minute!
Here's to my 34th year!









7 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!! Glad it was a great day! Loved catching up on your blog. What full life you live.
I'm glad you had such a great birthday! I love your positive attitude about this year! I hope it's your best one ever!!
What an awesome Birthday!!! Glad you had a great day.
Happy Birthday, Karen! I am so glad that you had such a great day. And I love what your class did for you. Birthdays are the best when you teach school. The kids always make their teacher feel like a rock star!
Karen, you are so amazingly positive! I want to be like you when I grow up! (If that ever happens). Somedays I feel no older than the 4th graders I used to teach! :) Can't wait to celebrate with you!
what a great birthday and motto too!
think- if i lived by u, my son could be in your class, now that would be cool!
what a great good of students u have- a purse and a yummy lunch to boot!
you are awesome!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope it's the best year yet!
Post a Comment