Saturday, April 26, 2008

Little big people touch my heart...

So in a few days, it's my nephew Stuart's birthday. Stuart is now on a mission, and I think this is the cutest picture that I have ever seen in my life! He is serving in Arcadia, California and returns in just 2 months. It seems like this boy just barely left! I can't believe that time goes by so fast--all my nieces and nephews are growing up and I'm just getting old and fat :0
I'm thankful to have all of these sweet kids in my family--and I just love them all to death! You know, sometimes when I feel alone or just feel like the world is closing in on me I just have to take a break to go see one of them and hear a "Karen!!!", and then everything just feels better...and I feel like I can make it through another day. Life is good...especially with these little big people.

No comments: