Sunday, May 4, 2008

Distraction...maybe...but fun

This is my first attempt at a digital scrapbook page that I did a while ago...and starting a blog has somehow been a 5 minute break reward to work on when my fingers are sick of typing and my eyes are sick of reading research...let's just hope that this new habit doesn't overshadow the importance of the thesis! But..it's oh so fun...

8 comments:

The Hunzikers said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I found your link through Laura Tanners. Do you mind if I link you to mine? I love keeping in touch with all the pony people!!!

Love, Beth Hunziker
thehunzikers.blogspot.com

KickButtMommy said...

I like digiscrapping but have not found the time to REALLY delve into it. You are cute. How many neices and nephews do you have now? I love seeing all your sibs and would love an update on what everyone is doing!

Lindsey said...

I miss you so much!!! I am so glad that you left a post on my blog, because I didn't realize you had deleted yours and changed the address. My Google Reader wasn't letting me you were updated your blog so I have missed so many of your posts over the last little while. Boy, I am impressed that you are almost done with your thesis. Hang in there!!! When you get done and have more time we will must go celebrate! Maybe do dinner with the gang like we used to? Good luck with the next few weeks!

Shannon said...

Karen, you look so good! What a fun picture!

Erin said...

Blogging is a good distraction for me too - especially here at work! Heehee!

Stephanie said...

That page looks really good. I remember looking at your amazing scrapbooks at the MTC, you are still a pro- and need a distraction and a break from your thesis every once in awhile or you'll go crazy!

Laura T said...

Distractions come in handy sometimes, don't they? I can't believe you're so close to being finished with your masters! Doug's already talking about trying to get you back to Pony Express, BTW. Keep at it!

Li said...

hi!thank you so much! tina rao