Saturday, May 3, 2008

Talk to Jesus about it...

Handsome, handsome man. Wow. This little nephew of mine seriously looks like a little man. Here we are today at another nephew's baptism. I love getting together with all of these kids and loving them, hugging them, and just being with them. I asked little 'Coda' (Dakota) today to take a picture with me from my camera phone because he just is so dang handsome! Funny story--a while ago my sister Joni (this little man's mom) was feeling really sad. He was talking to her and said, "Mom, you should go and talk to Jesus about it". Isn't that just how it is though-sometimes these little ones teach us more than we or someone else can ever teach us. This story hit home today as I looked at this picture of Coda--it's exactly what I needed to hear because today was a needed "talk to Jesus day". The thesis date-goal of May 28th is going to have to be postponed...but just as I said before---the date was never a priority--just that I would work hard to the bone to get it done. So thanks, Coda--you reminded me of the importance of Jesus in my life--just by your cuteness and goodness.

2 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

They always say the most honest and simple truths that are so easy for us to forget!

Shannon said...

Awww..that's so sweet. It's amazing how in tune little ones are. I love it!