Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Giggling with YouTube

A while ago my friend told me that I absolutely HAD to look this up on YouTube. When she was telling me about it, hysterically laughing, I have to admit...I wasn't giggling with her just yet...until I watched it myself. It may take a few times for the giggles to start for you, but just have a listen...it's so cute! Sometimes, my roommate Vicki and I randomly re-enact "Charlie bit my finger" while we are on opposite sides of the house, just for kicks...and it's just as funny every time. Have a listen-it will make you crack up!

7 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

I like that slow delayed reaction! Funny.

Lindsey said...

LOL!!! I was laughing so hard that I was crying. I love how Charly bites him, and then the kids puts his finger back in there on purpose. LOL!! And is it just me, or does that kid sound like Forest Gump? I have now watched it twice. Thanks for the laugh!

jonna said...

i have seen that...i think it is just the accent that gets me...love little kids with accents. My husband wants to live somewhere where our kids(and he:) can have an accent! cute, cute!

Laura T said...

LOL! I love how he takes a minute to decide that it really does hurt. I agree with the "kids with accents" thing- I love finding this kind of stuff on youtube!

Erin said...

OH, this is one of my favorites! I want kids that talk like that!

Cindi said...

After we found this a few months ago, Halle made me watch this over and over with her. She still says, "That hurts, Charlie" out of the blue. So funny.

Laura T said...

You are very hard to get hold of!!!
This is Doug Van Alfen. Call me 360-6060 I have a job opening for you.

I am using laura's email.