Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This is why summer is my most favorite...

After a great afternoon seeing our nephew walk off the escalator in the airport from his mission, (this is the nephew in my previous post "Little big people"--he still has the exact same face!), we headed to lunch at the most delicious mexican food restaurant in Bountiful! (Loreta's). On our way out, we all looked down at our feet (my sisters, mom & niece) noticing our great taste in summer attire...capris and flip flops. I realized, this is why I love summer...I hate getting all dressed up (ok well sometimes it's fun), and I love to wear hardly anything on my feet! The weather, however, needs to do a bit of catching up...maybe realize that it is now in 'summer'...and quit reverting back to winter! Man! It's too cold!!! Which foot is mine?

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Awesome! you really can't go wrong with flip flops & capri's. Cute picture!

amanda said...

Hi smicky! I love this picture! I think your foot is either the hot pink or the light brown next to it?? I have to say...I love flip flops and summer too!! Your blog is so awesome! I loved looking at it!

The Birds said...

I say hot pink or brown also! I am so glad you found us! Now we can stay in touch! You look great and I am glad to see what you are up to!

jonna said...

well, I am going with the black.blue flip flop with the dark nailpolish...only because I assume you are taking the picture and that would have to be the angle...am I right? I thought you were going private...if so here is my email.

jonnarae4@hotmail.com

thank goodness for the warm weather, we had snow up here on tuesday...WHAAAT!

KickButtMommy said...

I think you're the dark blue one too.

karen louise said...

Dark blue it is :)

Anonymous said...

Don't we have the best flip flop feet