Monday, September 1, 2008
Kids have taken over my time and my health!!!
I feel like I completely have forsaken blogging...but honestly I haven't. The first few weeks of teaching school always seem to take over, and not just my time, but my health! I forget how my voice hasn't talked that long, and that loud for a whole summer...and how I haven't been around sick little kids for that long as well. So, with my time monopolized by room and lesson preparations, my 'immunity' to sickness ended a week ago when 26 little kids walked into the room. So, I've forsaken blogging because of...bronchitis. And for a week! When will this end? Luckily over the long weekend I was able to hang out at Swiss Days with my family, and laughed-and laughed-and laughed..which helped curb the sadness from being sick. So....after a bunch of ramblings...I'm still alive...and wanting to blog again :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think I've lost my voice a few times from that first week of school. I hope you're feeling better.
Hang in there!
Bronchitis? That sucks!!! But I still remember very well how those first few weeks take their toll on the teacher. Good luck this year!
I'm sorry you have been so sick! I hope you get feeling better soon! We did have lots of laughs at Swiss Day's!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment