Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Who knew?
Pneumonia? Who knew. That's what I was thinking when the doctor wanted to do an xray of my chest yesterday. I've never had pneumonia...and I hate it...badly. So, today I got a sub...and of course, spent 2 1/2 hours planning it last night at midnight. Gotta love this job-you can never just "call in" sick...you've got to have gone through the whole day emotionally, mentally, and almost physically until you are able to call in. At times like these, I wish I worked somewhere else!! But then I just feel so glad that I have an almost perfect class of only 26 this year-and I remember why I've chosen to teach. Such sweethearts. So-I'm going to rest, watch t.v., and blog surf today! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You beter stay in bed for the next few days and rest!! Lifetime all day long!! Maybe i'll come hang with you since i'm still in bed sick after 3 days!!
Get Better!!!!!!
Get better!
I like to watch the food network when I am sick!!! get better, drink lots of fluids, and just remember its only the first few weeks of school.
Flu season hasn't even started yet....or has it?
Karen! Take care of yourself. I tried to call you the other day, but then realized it was during school hours - what was I thinking? I've had pneumonia before and you really have to take it easy or it will keep coming back. What can I do to help you?
that stinks! I got that in highschool. it took so much out of me. Just when you go back to school you are still feeling like you are recovering. I did lose 10 pounds too..that was nice! get well!
:( No fun! I'm sorry you are so sick! Get better! You've been tagged. Look at my blog!
You poor girl. You call me if you need anything!
I hope you're all better by now. Planning for a sub is the worst. It takes so much work----but you gotta do it.
Post a Comment