Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Law & Order Marathon!!!!

Well, the pneumonia is almost over...at least, I feel better. Thanks for the get well wishes! Now if I could just get rid of this dang cough! So, yesterday at the end of a full day of being back to work after 4 days straight of subs, I thought I would just rest and watch t.v. the whole rest of the night. And so...out came the mattress...in front of the t.v. I have become seriously addicted to Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. I absolutely love Mariska Hargita from the show---she is an amazing actress!! Ever since I got my DVR, I have been in heaven!! I can record all of my favorite shows and skip all the commercials!!!! Anyways, to make a long marathon short...I watched 6 episodes of Law & Order, and 4 of King of Queens. Man! That was awesome! I think I'm going to head into the living room again for another night of it :)

9 comments:

Teresa Jordan said...

Hi! I'm glad you are feeling better! Korry and I love Law and Order, but we mostly watch the old re-runs. We are marking our calendars for The Office season premiere (Sept. 25 - can't wait. When are we going to get together? Do you want to go to the Farmers Market on Saturday? It's really fun and there's lots of yummy food?

Montgomery Family said...

Hi Karen! Thank you for tracking me down and inviting me to your blog again. I am so sorry I never responded over the summer, but I'm sure you read in my blog why. It was so crazy. Things have finally settled down here in AZ and we love it here so much. I'm sorry you've been sick. Can't wait to keep in touch through our blogs now!!

Cindi said...

I love Law and Order, SVU. It's one of my favorites. Glad you're feeling a little better. Your cough will probably last forever, though. Miss you!

Carrie and Jeff said...

I think both of those shows are great too.

Lindsey said...

Law and Order is definitely addicting.I am so glad that we got together last night, and can't wait to do it again. Good luck with school next week and the thesis. Hopefully we can get Laura and go to dinner next month too.

Erin said...

SVU has been my very favorite for a long time. I love Stabler & Benson. I'm a total addict. Welcome! I'm also so glad you're feeling better.

Joni said...

So glad you are feeling better! Hope you don't catch the stomach flu next!!! I love law and order! I watch it every week! We need to have a blog party soon! Can't wait till tuesday your Birthday and biggest looser!!

Mirm said...

I'm so glad that you haven't forgotten how to do some needed R&R. Sometimes to get rest is to be forced. Hope your up and feeling better for the rest of the year. Those snotty, germy kids of yours will always be willing to share anything with you.

Shannon said...

Love that show! It really is addicting, huh?! And isn't DVR the BESTEST EVER?!!!! Love it!