My good friend Shannon did a photo shoot of my sister Shari's family and I. It was a blast! Shannon is really great at capturing perfect moments, and waiting for perfect pictures. I adore family...I need pictures with all of them! I can't believe how cute these kids are....thanks, Shannon--you are amazing with the camera :)
16 comments:
Those are AMAZING! What a talented photographer and beautiful people! I love the one of you alone and the one of you and Shari!
I love the pics of Shari's family, but I also love the pics of you. So beautiful!
Karen those pictures are beautiful, she is a very good photographer, I am glad you are feeling better.
You look GORGEOUS! Where were those pictures taken?
I just noticed on your blog that you read c jane! I love that blog too. Let's get together soon! Life has been so crazy. I barely turned in IRB last week! I'm such a A+ SLACKER.
Oh my gosh! You look so beautiful! Those pictures are great! I haven't seen Shari in years! It was fun to see those pics!
Those pictures are amazing. I love the picture of you at the top right of your blog. You look like a supermodel; so gorgeous. I'll have to keep your friend in mind to take some family photos for me.
P.S. Rachel is so grown up. You'll have to tell her "hi" for me.
What great photos. I didn't even recognize Rachel until I read Lindsey's comment! I love the picture of the kids shocked at their parents kissing. So cute.
These pictures are beautiful!! I am so happy to have contact with you. What a fun family!!
Those are so great! I love the one of everyone jumping. What a great idea.
Lookin' good, my friend.
Karen these are sooooo cute ! I saw them on Shannons blog! So I would LOVE to take pictures of you and Lori sometime that would b a crazy fun photo shoot!!! A lot of laughing pictures for sure....oooh I already have some cute ideas!!!
You look gorgeous in those pictures! So cute! :)
What great pictures. I am finally able to comment on these. I was having trouble getting in. Well anyways..... ha ha. Can you ask Shannon if she needs more pictures. I would love to get ours taken soon.
Whoo Hoo!! Thanks for adding me! See you tomorrow!!
Hi Karen! This is Amber (Si JieMei), I'm Worcester, MA on your traffic feed. These pictures are beautiful, you look absolutely gorgeous! If we are back in Utah we should look up your photographer.
Hey Karen I guess I thought I sent you an invite but didn't but now I have. I love the pictures of you and the Talor family- they are beautiful! I love your new blog background also it is awesome!
Post a Comment