Thursday, November 6, 2008

8 things

I was tagged a while ago...and I have found myself addicted to blogging for the past few days. This did take me a bit of time, but it was really fun to think about all of this!
8 t.v. shows I watch
  1. Biggest loser
  2. Law & Order SVU
  3. American Idol
  4. King of Queens
  5. Extreme Home Makeover
  6. General Conference & CES Firesides
  7. Oprah
  8. Ellen

8 restaurants

  1. Bajio
  2. Cafe Rio
  3. PF Changs
  4. Pei Wei
  5. Olive Garden
  6. Brick Oven
  7. Tucanos
  8. Mimi's Cafe
8 things that happened yesterday
  1. I did 6 cardio workouts in between the hours of 11 p.m. and 5 a.m.-to keep myself awake in between breaks of writing another thesis draft
  2. I went to bed at 5:30 a.m. and woke up at 6:30 a.m. (Yes, one hour folks)
  3. I woke up to my alarm and heard the announcer on KBULL saying "Don't even think about pushing your snooze button today!"
  4. I pondered Obama's win
  5. I helped unstick a zipper on one of my student's sweaters that I worked on for an hour while I was teaching
  6. My best friend saved my stressful day by helping me get caught up at work
  7. I planned 2 days worth of sub plans in a short hour
  8. I arrived in a way awesome condo in St. George for a 4 day weekend
8 things I look forward to
    1. Being in the temple
    2. Finding a husband
    3. Raising children
    4. Loving my own little family
    5. Being debt free
    6. Losing 50 lbs
    7. Reading the scriptures and gaining new insights
    8. Watching President Monson and learning through this new prophet of ours
8 things on my wish list
    1. A husband--or even just a boyfriend for now :0
    2. That my thesis was done and defended
    3. Graduation-April 2009
    4. For Colleen to win Biggest Loser
    5. Going to the Ellen Show
    6. That all my clothes fit me that are in my closet
    7. A plane ride to a new country
    8. Hawaii
8 words or phrases I say all the time
    1. I have the niggies!
    2. I have 49 fat rolls!
    3. You are kidding...
    4. Turbo Jam
    5. I need some tan pants
    6. My feet are killing me
    7. Voices off!
    8. I'll wait...when you're ready...
8 people I tag
    1. Lori x8

5 comments:

Angie said...

Good you did it! It's fun to read the great eights! Keep having fun in St. George and say hi to grandma for me!

Lori said...

Hi there best friend!!!.oh my gosh I just laughed my head off at the 8 phrases you wrote...I can hear them all in my head. I think voices off is my all time favorite...mine would be calling you Maricruz.... I do have a few more for you that you forgot on your list like... let's get a treat....is it my fault?...can you come over?...my new thing is...don't laugh at me...lets get all clinked...no, get it right here my neck really hurts...what do you think? I need your opinion..do I look cute today?..I'm having brain crinkle...don't you just love my roon...didn't I tell you, yes I did, remember.... HA! I could go on for hours. Have a fun trip...miss you!

Julie said...

That was fun to read. I need to do mine and will sometime when I have 49 min to do it. I've got the niggies right now and I have 49 fat rolls and I NEED A NEW SHIRT!!!! Buy me one right now! Have fun the next 2 days and have some fun for me. Love ya

Natalie Kay said...

What are the niggies?

You only got an hour of sleep? How can you teach after a night like that!?

Sub plans take me about 2 hours for one. How in the world did you do 2 in one hour?

That's about all the questions I have. I love tags and getting to know you more. :)

The Hunzikers said...

That was fun to read!! I learned some new things about you and got some good laughs. I loved the "Voices off..."! You're so cute!