This weekend, my mom & dad, and sister Joni and I came for a 4 day trip to St. George. My mom and dad have a time share here, and it is awesome! It is equipped with everything, and we feel like we are just staying in a nice house! So much better than Grandma's trailer, and even a nice hotel! I know I have said this several times in my posts, but I've been weening myself off of my medication (effexor), and I feel like a new person every day! The weather here just seems to make me feel even better and better! Tomorrow is my very last day on this med!!!!!


We have been blogging and just relaxing---and I needed this break! We are now headed off to go shopping for the day:) I'm so thankful to have a mini get away!!!!
6 comments:
Looks like fun and it looks like the condo is in Sports Village...that is where I bought my very first place after grad school...I lived down there for a couple of years...fun times!
What a fun weekend! You so deserve it. All teachers need to play hooky every now and then.
Hi there little friend...I think I like your blog with the new background. It looks more like you!! Hey we have the same live laugh love thing...have fun on your weekend!
I'm sooooooooo glad we came!!!! It's fun to get away!!!
Wow! Are we having fun here in St.George or what!! Wish we could stay for 2 weeks! I want to live here in the winter when we retire! Love, the bright sun and warm days!! So glad you and Joni came, this is just a perfect weekend! Well, except for when my crown fell out again!! So, now I need to glue it back in with toothpaste or Polygrip!! Hey, lets go sit in the hottub, then eat breakfast, color your hair and then go shopping, then to another movie, then go to see Grandma, go back to condo, watch that scary movie and eat chocolate!! What a great day!!!
You should not have showed me those pictures. I want to be there so bad. How many treats have you eaten? Save me some. Watch our for big scary spiders that we saw there last time and they might even be in your bed. Are you scared now. No seriously we found a big huge one right where those bushes are and I'm sure they can come and crawl in your bed. Ha Ha! Have fun and don't let the bed bugs bite!
Post a Comment