I read something tonight in the Bible that just sort of popped out of nowhere...you know how that happens sometimes when you need it the most? I've thought a lot about being single still at 32. Sometimes, I believe "he" will come into my life, sometimes I doubt it more than anything I know. Tonight, this phrase jumped at me...Hebrews 10: 37 "For yet a little while, and he that shall come, will come, and will not tarry". Now I know that this certain scripture was referring to something totally different in Hebrews...but tonight, I felt it was just for me. I'm thankful, for the Bible today.
8 comments:
He will come! You are such an amzing person, I just love you!
That's so awesome! It's amazing how we can read the scriptures and find something totally for us. Love it!
Karen, you are wonderful! I am thankful I had the opportunity to get to know you and that I am able to get little glimpses into your life from you blog. Love ya!
Karen you are so dang cute! Love your sweetness and all your cute posts they cheer me up!
Yes, he WILL come! I admire you and think you are wonderful and someone will notice that and he WILL find you. Stay positive! Love ya
Yes! He will come and I hope you read my post about Gary today. I know that the Lord's timing is everyting- even when we can't see it. I love you and you're awesome!
You know how many times the scriptures have just been like daily words of inspiration in your life. I've never known anyone quite like you...you are such an awesome example to me. I'm grateful everyday of my life to be your friend.
Karen, sometimes we get in a rut and miss opportunities for positive changes in our lives, whether it's in our relationships, at our jobs, or with our own spirituality. With the positive changes you have made in your life, you will be better able to "always be on the lookout for that spark of opportunity that could change your life or someone close to you forever" (P. Simmons). Your Prince Charming IS going to come, at that moment when you are in the right place at the right time, on the Lord's timetable. Hang in there! Love you, sis!
Post a Comment