Monday, November 3, 2008
Thankful, Days 1-3
I just wanted to respond to an invite from my sister about being more thankful during the month of November. I was thinking about this the other day...the fact that this time of year I always try to be more thankful...and then I remember that I should be thankful all year round...not just in November. Maybe that's why we have this month-so we can remember to thank more throughout the year. So, this is a random thankful thought, but today...I'm thankful to be almost medication free. I've been coming off of meds that I've been on for a few years now, and it's like I am a completely new person...I can feel again. I've had thankful thoughts all day long because of it. It feels good, really really good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's great Karen. Hope all goes well and that you continue to feel good. Now they just need to find a med for those annoying spare tires that are growing into monster truck tires. Ha Ha
You are back to you more and more. Im tired trying to keep up with all of your motivation and things you want to do...but that's my friend that I can just sit back and be entertained by all the things you do and all the good ideas i get watching you. Youre the best!
Yay for no meds! I'm so glad for you and hope things continue to get better for you so that you don't have to be on them. :)
I like the thankful idea-it is good to hear about others blessings! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment