Monday, November 10, 2008

Thankful-Day 10

I sat down tonight to write this post, and thought it would be easy to be thankful, seeing as I do have many things to be thankful for. But it took me a while...and out of all the things that went across my mind, one of them stood out pretty thick...today I am thankful to have my own place. I'm thankful that my job allows me financially the chance to live here, to especially be away from the world enough that when I want to come home to silence, it's here. And that's where I'm at and what I'm enjoying right now...and it's nice. :)

6 comments:

joanne said...

I love your page!im glad you have your own little place to call home too...thanks for commenting on my page as you can see i dont have many friends yet! ha ha

Jill Cook said...

I like the look of your blog. I am thankful for silence too especially when you have a house full of boys. It's good to hear you are doing well.

Lori said...

I like that you have your own place too. It's almost like my second home...somewhere I can talk to my friend for hours about basically nothing...somewhere I can catch up on all the shows I missed for the week and somewhere where I can look around and see my friend in every little detail. It's a peaceful little piece of heaven and I'm glad that you are happy there!

Angie said...

I agree! I enjoy being home to. Especailly when it's cold outside!
Your place is nice and cozy:)

Julie said...

I know what you mean. Sometimes I get the chance to not go to work, all the kids are gone and Andy is too and I totally enjoy the silence. It feels good.

Joni said...

Having your own place is awesome! You have a very nice place! maybe i will have to come there when i need silence which i never have!!