Sunday, November 9, 2008
Thankful-Day 9
I am so thankful for family today. I just returned from a way fun vacation in St. George with my family, and then spent the night at my sister Shari's house and laughed my head off for hours! Every single Sunday I get a text from either my niece Channy, Rachel, Ashley, or my sister Shari saying, "You comin' over today?" It makes me feel loved, accepted, and needed....and I love that. My sisters and brothers are always inviting me to come over and see my nieces and nephews sports events, school events, church events, etc....thank you, you guys! Here is a picture of my sister Shari's family when we did a little photo shoot a while ago with my friend Shannon. The funny thing is that I was behind Shannon the whole time trying to get them to laugh, and this picture turned out hilarious! Chandler and Ashley were laughing so hard, and it made me laugh even harder! I love my family :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It is so great to live by family. We lived away for so long, so it has been great living by parents and my sister especially around the holidays. Thanks for your comments on the my blog, it would be so fun to get together some time. Maybe some day soon:)
Rachel looks so old!!! I can't believe it was just 2 years ago she was in my 4th grade class. Boy, time certainly flies. You'll have to tell her hi for me.
P.S. Laura, you, and I need to get together again soon. Grant leaves for Boston next week. Do you have an evening free for some girly fun?
Very cute picture. Hey you are invited to Mic's Musical Eagle Scout project Nov 20th @ Orem Jr. High at 6:30-7:30. He is putting on a concert and doing a food drive. Admission is 1 item of food. It's on my blog and tells more. The kids love it when you come to their stuff. Thanks for being such a great Aunt to all of them. Love ya
Post a Comment