I am so motivated weekly by this show. I think it's amazing the amount of weight these people lose in a matter of weeks. The weight loss isn't the only thing that impresses me....it's the inner strength they seem to gain-knowing they can work out for hours a day, or kick butt on the bike for a minute straight. I've got 60 lbs to lose, and I'll admit...some of these people on the show are passing me up. But the fact of the matter is, I can't watch this show without giving myself my own little "Jillian" speech-with a desire to get going on this weight loss. I'm thankful for people that motivate me to be better than I am...sometimes it's all that keeps me going!
4 comments:
I'm with ya there. I need a Jillian right now to help me along. I've got to do something! I'm really, really, really, really mad that Coleen got kicked off last night!!!!!! I really liked her and she was motivating to watch.
I also watch that show, sometimes with a chocolate chip cookie in my hand(maybe I shouldn't admit that:) Anyway it at least lets me know that my weight loss goal is possible. I always need motivating people in my life.
I'm sad to that Coleen is off the show she was a great motivator! I have fun watching the show with you and Alice:)!
This is my most favorite show!!I'm a dedicated viewer. Except during the commercials I take the cookies in and out of the oven,and refill my big bubbly gingerale.I need some support:(I sure wish they would of gotten rid of Vicky!!!
Post a Comment