I think I've found my shoesoulmate. Lately I have had a really, really hard time with my feet. Gaining weight and bunyans is an evil combination and I just have felt like I've been through the wringer with my feet the last few weeks! I have purchased a few pair of shoes so that I can rotate the soreness... I found these babies at Tradehome shoes today. Of course I always pay pricey for the shoes I buy, seeing as I am on my feet all day...I just need good ones. I'm so thankful to have finally found a shoetype that puts up with my daily wear, tear, and bunyan pain. Ouch! I think I'm ready for surgery on these babies!
4 comments:
Ok lets get that surgery booked! You get your pillow and some medication ready and Ill bring the popsicles again. We can watch movies...maybe in the summer ...you really need to take care of them before they get too bad!
Nice shoes. Feet problems are the worst. You should go get surgery. I will bring you some oreos. mmmmm those sound good right now. Hey, thanks for coming to Mic's concert. He was so good. I want to see it all over again.
I love those shoes! They are way cute and look very comfortable! Put your feet up as much as possible! Oh, and while your'e doing that eat some chocolate!
Loved your shoe soul blog. I feel for you, i've had foot arch problems for 2 years now ever since the weight gain after having Kenna.It affects every part of your life,it hurts to walk, stand, excersice. I've bought several arch supports, shoe styles, had shots in my foot...I feel your pain, and can sympathize...
Post a Comment