Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let Him In, Day 11

Comfortable
I've always been a homebody.
Meaning---if I could, I would stay inside all day. My mom always tells me that when I was just a baby they could never take me anywhere-church, the store,...because I would cry the whole time, until, finally, the minute they brought me in the house and then my tantrum would stop!
I'm still that way.
There's something about being inside-safe, warm, protected, and comfortable that I love. I love taking vacations, but it's always the best feeling to walk in the comforts of my own home.
As I sat here at home tonight, I realized how different of a feel my home has lately. I've been through some trials the past few years, and I just realized that working on "Letting Him In"--not just this month, but since 2006-has really blessed my life.
I feel good here. Happy. Comfortable.
I want to make sure this home I live in always has the comfy feeling I love.

2 comments:

Julie said...

You are so good at your posts. I love to be inside to and I have for about 3 days now being sick, but I am getting better, but I don't dare eat cause when I do my stomach hurts so I am eating crackers and those help. I have not been up on my posts because I haven't been around people, but it's been nice to have alot of time to think and watch the scale go down some.

KickButtMommy said...

I used to always want to be on the go, but now I LOVE days when I don't have to go anywhere!