Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Let Him In, Day 16
A never ending nightmare All I can think about lately is how much I despise my thesis. I had this little conversation with my nephew and his wife today, and, once again, was asked, "So, are you finished yet?" And once again, I had to say, "No". It feels never ending--and, in reality, it is. It think my biggest struggle in Letting Him In today is that I have fought and fought and fought about spending time writing-and have forgotten to pray and pray and pray about writing. I need to pray for motivation, desire, and gusto to get this finished by the first week of March. So, I'm going to let Him help me...and praying is a start :) Can you pray, too?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I will definitely pray for you, girl!
Praying for you is never a hard thing. Of course I am on the list to help you. I just want to see this completed for your sanity so you can move on to all the other things you want to get done in your life. Plan this out so you can get it done on time heck or high water. I know you can do this....there are other exciting things ahead to head towards so this needs to be a priority for just a little bit and then we can celebrate!
Prayer done.We are all here to support you in your life goals.
You have the prayers of all your family; we will support and help you all we can to get you through this! It will happen, I know it will because you have so much faith!
Post a Comment