Christmas was really good.
I think it's cute how sometimes when I ask a niece or nephew what they got from Santa, they say a few things, and then, "I don't remember". But they always remember what they gave...and that is the best thing.
It seems Christmas day goes so fast...and then, boom...it's over. I would hope that through changing my focus a bit this month through my posts, that the Christmas feeling stays with me throughout the year.
It has been, for me, an amazing experience to Let Him In more.
Merry Christmas everyone!
And here's to a great year in 2009...
11 comments:
Merry Christmas, Karen!
Yay, your blog!! Can't wait to read up and see how you've been. Dude, it's been years since I've seen you!! xoxoxo
I have loved reading all your "Let Him in" post. I messed up and did not finish all of mine, but I really enjoyed doing the ones I did. I thought of Christ more and looked at people more closely and learned alot. So what are we going to do in Jan for the whole month so we can keep going and be stronger. Ho Hum. Oh Grandma has a new saying "I'm down in my Siatic nerve" Okay I just spelled that like it sounded. I know it's spelled wrong, but who cares. I love Grandma to death. She is awesome.
I'm glad you had a good Christmas!! IT's always fun to be surrounded by family!!
Glad to hear you had a good Christmas. What a great reminder to let him in all year 'round - to change the focus at Christmas time too.
...and a happy new year to you too!!!
Thanks so much for your Let Him In for I enjoyed reading all of them and it made me really think while I was out shopping and putting up with long lines and people. Kept me from being mad and almost hitting people!
NOW we need to get the srapin crapin party going! Shell's stress will be over I think around Jan 16th so you girls figure out when you all can come up and play! Merry Christmas (late but I love dragging it out all week!)
Sorry I deleted your last comment on my blog. I had to redo the whole Christmas Eve so the pictures would line up with the captions!
But thanks for the comment =)
I hope you had a good Christmas!I've enjoyed reading your let him in thoughts. you inspire me.I need to take time to think more...ha
Hi Karen, I have enjoyed the scriptures you have put on your blog.They have helped me to keep going some days. Thanks!
Norma O.
Hi buddy...thanks for the December share of your let him in posts. Even though I know you to a tee...I still loving reading the personal things you write and the influences you feel on a daily basis. I am so glad that we are friends and that you constantly uplift not only me but everyone who comes in contact with you. You are loved by so many people. My family thinks you are the greatest in the world and you are. I am excited for a NEW YEAR and excited for changes and new things to come this year. The only thing I need constant is our friendship. ...see you on New years's eve!
Thanks for sharing your testimony with us, Karen. I am glad to see that you had a great Christmas. We really need to snag Laura and get together again. Man, I miss you gals!
Post a Comment