I was watching the New Year's celebration at Times Square on t.v. and saw a girl with the 2009 glasses...and realized, that this next year is the last year for those....2010 just won't work :)
Every New Year's Eve I always find myself saying something like, "That's the last time....", or "Next year I'm going to....", and then it's on to a completely new year, a fresh start. I love fresh starts. Here are my top 5 goals for 2009.
1. Defend my thesis and graduate in April.
2. Lose the weight I've gained from the thesis.
3. Be on time more-be early, in fact.
4. Get on top of my budget.
5. Be in the temple more. I won't include this as a goal--only a wish.....GET MORE DATES!!! Help! I never ever date...I wish prince charming would fall into my lap!
10 comments:
Okay, we need to find you a man right now! Happy New Year!!!! Hope this is a great year for you and that we find you a man. I would like to be in the Temple more too. That's a good goal. Prince Charming is out there somewhere, let's find him.
Have a great new years. I'm coming to town next weekend and meeting up with some Pony girls. Send me your email again so I can give you when and where. Don't want to post for all to see.
Thanks for everything this past year and for motivating me to do a lot of things. I look so forward to new years resolutions and to resetting my life more in order. It has been a great year with lots of laughs and talks and treats and fun. Im glad I have you in my life. It just wouldn't be the same without you and I look forward to a new year with you and all of the things that it will bring. It's just time for that man to show up...I'm getting mad! Where in the world is he?
Happy New Years!! I too enjoy starting a fresh year. I also really enjoyed your comment about the glasses...I never thought about 2010! How funny!
I hope this will be a year when all your wishes will come true!You are inspiring to me and are a very motivated person, so I know you'll meet those goals...I'll check in on ya to see how its going.
Karen, our goals are VERY, VERY similar. However, my goal is just to WALK in April and graduate in August. As for the man in your lap....well, I wish there was someone I knew worth sending your way. Sadly, the single men I know are NOT WORTHY of you in any way,shape,form. Miss you!
Good luck with your goals. I'll be here to encourage you. I, also, have more than 20 lbs. to lose, but had to break it down to a smaller, easier to achieve goal. Have a fantastic new year and--be careful what you wish for!
You'll find him. You'll most certainly find him, friend.
I hope all your wished come true and next year you will be as thin, as rich, as on time, and as attached to someone as you wish! :)
Those are great goals. Many of mine are very similar. Hope you find your prince charming soon. I'll keep my eyes open for you.
Post a Comment