And so, it comes to an end.
I have had an amazingly wonderful, productive, relaxing, happy, fun, motivating, two week break!
Movies, food, family, friends, gifts, sleeping in, exercise, organizing....and...
Thesis--completed revising Chapter 2 & 3!
I think I'm ready to get back to work now, knowing I accomplished a ton of goals but had a TON of fun!!! Oh shoot...I sure hope I wake up to my 4 alarms tomorrow.
And that I don't forget that I have to go even earlier to work from now on due to the Springville exit being closed for 2 whopping years! I better go to bed right now!
6 comments:
I'm glad you had this time to relax and enjoy your time off. Want a wake up call?
There never seems to be a long enough vacation. I wish I could have spent more time with you but I was grateful for every moment we seemed to squeeze in between family events and trauma. Thanks for all of the fun and the talks. When is spring break? : )
Sooo glad you love going to movies too! We had so much fun going to all of them!! I didn't get much done over my vacation, but I sure had a great 2 weeks and now I can face work again and get back to a routine! Thanks for our fun times!
Congratulations on finishing your thesis!!! I am so happy for you. Just think of all the extra time for partying you will now have, and all the extra $ you will have from the pay raise to party with. :P
Back to the good old grind, eh? That's great that you got so much done on your thesis. Hope your kids at school are good for you after this nice break.
I love your ticker count down. How's the New Year goals coming?
Post a Comment