Example
So in church, this little 3 year old gets up and barely is able to reach to podium on his tip-toes. After a lengthy high voiced testimony that I couldn't quite understand, I clearly hear him say,
"And I just want you to know that Heavenly Father loves every one of you very much and you are all His children".
What? He's 3? How does he know this-how does he even know to talk like this?
You know, it must be because that is the environment that he has grown up in...and I'm sure as well--he just came that way. This got me thinking how important it is that I am an example to the younger ones around me...my family, my work, my neighbors, church, etc...
And I made a commitment to be more of an example. That's how I can Let Him In a little more-being more of an example just as He is.
4 comments:
It's amazing what these little children say when they bear their testimonies. One little girl in our ward yesterday said, "I just want all of you to know that I really love this ward and I love all of you." It was so sweet!
little kids are so cute! just got to love them! And we could all be better examples to those around us.
This little boy sounds like the little boy in our ward. He bears his testimony every fast sunday and he talks like an adult. How do kids do that. He is so dang cute and such an example to us all. I love to see kids bear their testimony, especially when they pause and think then they say something profound and it comes from their heart. Kids are amazing.
I love this post it reminds me of a young girl in our ward who always bears her testimony. She never fails to get up there and bear the most beautiful testimonies and she's only 15! I never used to do that at 15. She inspires me to get up there. Maybe next time I should follow her example. Thanks for this post!
Post a Comment