I think posts from me might be a little sporadic-here and there. For now, here's what I have been up to, and will be for the next 35 days--until I turn my thesis in...
You can totally do this! Let us know if you ever need a jamba juice break or just a 1 minute "laugh as hard as you can" break. Or something like that...lol. I'm a dork! :)
Good luck...you should schedule a massage for yourself on day 36...you should be so proud of yourself...that is a HUGE accomplishment! Can you be Mackenzie's teacher?:)
I've heard that Indian food does miraculous things in the areas of studying, analyzing data, and writing (chee-quai). I'd be happy to help you find a good place. I've heard of one in Provo called The Bombay House that we could try. Let me know! ;o)
GO KAREN! Yahoo! Holy Canoli-you are amazing. I admire your tenacity to get it done. It takes discipline and you, my deary, are up to the task. I wanna come for Indian food (Vicki wouldn't mind), and a massage, and some how I know the temple will be seeing your pretty little face. I wish I could be there. You wanna come here for the festivities? Someone love you, and it's me.
My prayers are for you. You are awesome! Look how far you have come in your life. You have done so much. You CAN do this. Take one day at a time. Enjoy this weekend too. Love ya
You can do it!!!!! and, I'm so proud of you for all of your exercising!! You're going to win Biggest Looser this time; you are way ahead of us all! And, I am way sore from doing Turbo Jam last night; man, I had 49 leg aches at work today!!! You are such an inspiration to me; you always set lots of goals and really do reach them! And, you will reach your goal of getting your thesis done! Hey, what is a thesis anyway? Just kidding!!!!!!
14 comments:
WOW!!!! Good luck! We are so celebrating when all of this over. Hang in there!
You can do this!!! We love you.
P.S. Kyrie will be taking AP Biology next year. Can you believe it?
You can totally do this! Let us know if you ever need a jamba juice break or just a 1 minute "laugh as hard as you can" break. Or something like that...lol. I'm a dork! :)
Good luck...you should schedule a massage for yourself on day 36...you should be so proud of yourself...that is a HUGE accomplishment! Can you be Mackenzie's teacher?:)
Good luck, darlin!
I've heard that Indian food does miraculous things in the areas of studying, analyzing data, and writing (chee-quai). I'd be happy to help you find a good place. I've heard of one in Provo called The Bombay House that we could try. Let me know! ;o)
Good luck!!! I agree that you definitely need to celebrate big after getting this done...the massage is a good suggestion.
GO KAREN! Yahoo! Holy Canoli-you are amazing. I admire your tenacity to get it done. It takes discipline and you, my deary, are up to the task. I wanna come for Indian food (Vicki wouldn't mind), and a massage, and some how I know the temple will be seeing your pretty little face. I wish I could be there. You wanna come here for the festivities? Someone love you, and it's me.
Karen, You can do this!! You are almost there!! Good thing we are going to St George on Friday for a break!!!! Praying for you always!
Love you!
Just think, on the grand scale thiry days is such a short amount of time. You are so close. Good luck you will do great.
My prayers are for you. You are awesome! Look how far you have come in your life. You have done so much. You CAN do this. Take one day at a time. Enjoy this weekend too. Love ya
Best of luck with the thesis! I can't believe you guys are on the tail end of this. The end is actually in sight!
You can do it!!!!! and, I'm so proud of you for all of your exercising!! You're going to win Biggest Looser this time; you are way ahead of us all! And, I am way sore from doing Turbo Jam last night; man, I had 49 leg aches at work today!!! You are such an inspiration to me; you always set lots of goals and really do reach them! And, you will reach your goal of getting your thesis done! Hey, what is a thesis anyway? Just kidding!!!!!!
Post a Comment