Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's the final countdown!

Dear friends,
I'm pleading with you to pray for me every day. I have 20 days to complete a miracle. I need to turn my thesis in for review on February 20th. I received a blessing a few days ago and was told that I would receive power beyond my own ability as I worked to finish my thesis.
Please, if anything, a prayer or two, or three, or daily, would benefit me greatly as I pursue this journey of the final countdown until I am finished!
I love you, all! Thank you for your continued love and support throughout this grueling experience of mine....
With love,
Karen :)

11 comments:

Julie said...

You are totally in my prayers. You can do this and that blessing sounded really cool and will help you. I will pray for you EVERY day. Love ya

Summer said...

ok I'm praying:)

The Hunzikers said...

Good luck Karen!! You will be in my prayers. I know your thesis will be nothing less than amazing because you are seriously one of the most amazing people I have ever met. You are a gifted teacher and a wonderful friend. My thoughts and prayers are with yoU!

Lori said...

Ok prayer is in the air...you can do this...I need my friend back... yeah...the end is coming. Lets celebrate!

Erin said...

You got it girl!

Julie said...

Okay, I will say 49 prayers every day! Really I will.

Lindsey said...

You can count on me. Good luck! We are so going to have to party when it's all done!

Carrie and Jeff said...

I can't imagine having to do what you are doing. You are amazing... you can do it. I'll be praying for you. I want to go to your party when you are all done.

Stephanie said...

You can do it Karen! I will pray for you. Good luck!

Joni said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! I'm praying for you! It will be over soon and then we will party and watch Mama Mia!!

Caitilin said...

Done!