Thursday, February 5, 2009

Rocky, but coming...

Things are coming along...rocky...but, coming. I'm just dying to finish so I can finally have my life back after almost 3 years!
My latest priesthood blessing said that I would be blessed with the power of organization...I'm so grateful for that, because every day I can feel that more and more.
Praying to finish....please continue with me!

11 comments:

The blogging Bakers said...

Hang in there, you are almost there. The end is in sight

Julie said...

You are almost there. Keep going. Still praying. Love ya

Teresa Jordan said...

I can't believe how close you are!!!! Is your defense scheduled?
Sorry for asking this (inquiring minds want to know) but what is eating up your time right now? What is the hardest thing? What is pushing you over the edge? I want to be prepared for what lies ahead for me! I'm in the middle of data collection and I'm DYING - I have NO LIFE! Four More Weeks to Go!

PS. I was really sad last week when I talked to someone who told me that she already been promised the 4th grade job at Westside!!! What the heck? I didn't say anything to this person about wanting to apply there. She just started telling me that she's talked to Sara and made it sound like it was a done deal. My heart fell into my shoes as she was telling me. It looks like I'm not going to be able to get on at Sage Creek (where my kids are) so Westside was my second choice. I haven't talked to Sara at all yet, but now I'm scared to. :0( BooHoo

Joni said...

I know you can i know you can!!! Praying always for you! love ya!

Shannon said...

Wow - you're so close! We're rooting and praying for you, Karen! Luv ya!

jonna said...

good luck...you are brave to take this all on!

Caroline said...

I'm there for you, too.

Graham Fam said...

You can do it! I hope all goes well. You are amazing. Look at all the things you conquered. China, mission, school and now a thesis! Good luck. I'll pray for you.

Jenny Hatch said...

I am going to go hit my kneese right now...

Jenny Hatch said...

Seth also said a prayer for you:

Thank thee (loong pause) for Seff.
Thank thee(short pause) that we can go __m_n.[?}
Please bless Karen.

Watch for blessings. They are coming.

Lindsey said...

I don't know how people live without the priesthood or the gospel for that matter. Good luck and hang in there!