My knees are injured, so it's hard to work out. I wish I had better control over treats. My fat seems to not go away like I'd like it to. Anyone else feel like that?
Well Karen, yes I feel that way and I am tired of putting out the fire between my legs from the friction! Girlfriend we are following the prophet... we have our two year supply and we are so prepared for we take it every where we go...ha ha We need to get on the "Body for Life for Women" what cha say?
There is nothing worse than knee injuries...or really any injury at all. I hope it starts feeling better soon!! Treats are my biggest weakness. I can exercise all I want, but I can't turn down a cookie to save my life. If you find something that works, share the secret!!
I do, I do I dooooooo and I can't stand it any longer. HELP!!!!! What are we going to do. I think treats should go on strike for 2 weeks straight. It would be cool to not see a treat in sight. We might go crazy the first few days, but it might work and it's the only thing that will work, but not possible. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO! Starve ourselves???
My fat rolls are taking over my life but Im trying to finally do something about it. It's like they all have separate personalities. Was it Julie who said get the saw....I could use a table saw just so I could rest my back while I get the job done! : ) maybe a weed whipper might be more effective
I just realized I forgot to come out for bus duty yesterday!!! I'm such a dork!! I even told you I would and then forgot! I'm so sorry. I swear this baby is taking my brains away! So so sorry
I hate when I work so hard to lose weight and I might lose a pound. But then the next week I just do what I normally do and I gain 2. WHAT!? It's so frustrating. I have such a huge sweet tooth too. I keep thinking...if I could just not eat any sugar, or at least cut out a lot of it...then I could be thinner. I'm sick of this weight roller coaster. Sorry about your knees. I hope you can get back to exercising soon. I hate it, but I love it.
16 comments:
Well Karen, yes I feel that way and I am tired of putting out the fire between my legs from the friction! Girlfriend we are following the prophet... we have our two year supply and we are so prepared for we take it every where we go...ha ha
We need to get on the "Body for Life for Women" what cha say?
Yes, oh yes.
Everyday sista!!!!!
I was about to say Amen Sistah and then I saw Jill just did!!:) WE think alike!
Heavens YES! Every single day I feel this way. Oh the frustration!!
yes.
every day.
those darn treats.
There is nothing worse than knee injuries...or really any injury at all. I hope it starts feeling better soon!! Treats are my biggest weakness. I can exercise all I want, but I can't turn down a cookie to save my life. If you find something that works, share the secret!!
I do, I do I dooooooo and I can't stand it any longer. HELP!!!!! What are we going to do. I think treats should go on strike for 2 weeks straight. It would be cool to not see a treat in sight. We might go crazy the first few days, but it might work and it's the only thing that will work, but not possible. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO! Starve ourselves???
All right... WHERE IS A SAW???? I need a big one....
Oh man, treats are my downfall; if it weren't for treats I wouldn't have all these rolls! I wish I hated sweets!
My fat rolls are taking over my life but Im trying to finally do something about it. It's like they all have separate personalities. Was it Julie who said get the saw....I could use a table saw just so I could rest my back while I get the job done! : ) maybe a weed whipper might be more effective
Girl, you are talking to the champ.
I just realized I forgot to come out for bus duty yesterday!!! I'm such a dork!! I even told you I would and then forgot! I'm so sorry. I swear this baby is taking my brains away! So so sorry
I hate when I work so hard to lose weight and I might lose a pound. But then the next week I just do what I normally do and I gain 2. WHAT!? It's so frustrating. I have such a huge sweet tooth too. I keep thinking...if I could just not eat any sugar, or at least cut out a lot of it...then I could be thinner. I'm sick of this weight roller coaster. Sorry about your knees. I hope you can get back to exercising soon. I hate it, but I love it.
Here's the thing(wait just a second...I got frosting from my donut all over the key bored), doh!
oh boy do I understand......We need to get together and chat some time...oh and you do need to meet my little munchkins....they are soooooo funny:)
The treats seem to wink at me and call out my name.....I fully understand that:)
Post a Comment