Sunday, March 22, 2009
I hope I pass!
It's been a while, I know. I'm still alive...just partially, though ;) My thesis defense is now officially scheduled for April 8th. I have until the 1st to get the rest of my last chapter written, and then I have to prepare my presentation. I'm SUPER excited to be at the end of the tunnel, and I can't wait to be finished! I hope I pass! I'm worried that this long 3 year love affair will come to an end on the 8th, and I will NOT know what to do with myself...I just hope that three things happen... 1. The weight falls off my mega fat body. 2. I start to date once again...after a 3 year famine! 3. I can prioritize my life and make the hole of my thesis filled with good things that make me happy. Life will look up, I hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Hey Karen-I hope all those things happen for you. I bet is weird for the day to finally be here. I know you will do great, you have worked so hard and it will pay off. Jamie and I are planning a trip up there this summer and we were saying how fun it would be to meet up with you and Joni for lunch one day. Anyway good luck with everything.
April 8th is the day....okay we will all be thinking of you ! It seems like this thesis thing has been loads of work for you! Good Luck getting it all ready!
Wow - you're so close to being done. YAY!!! We'll need to do like a "welcome to the world again" initiation or something. Or maybe just go out for some frozen yogurt. :) Love ya Karen!!
You amaze me, and I know wonderful things are on the horizon for you!
CONGRADULATIONS!! Gee what the heck will you do with all of your free time in mmm... 11 weeks? No kids, no thesis? I wish you all the luck on your 3 wishes for you are the sweetest ever and you SO deserve all the happiness in the world! Are you going to come and hang out with us during WC? I hope so! My fingers are crossed for you.
you'll do it...and that huge burden will be lifted and you'll start to feel balanced again. good Luck!
you are almost there girl!
Are you going to reward yourself with anything???
A trip? A big purchase?
I think you deserve them both!
I applauded you for taking the time to do your thesis and work....that can be hard. Good luck...can't wait for the news!
You will totally pass! I have all sorts of confidence in you!!!!
You deserve all those things, Karen. I just see rainbows, puppies, and bunnies in your future.
I am so glad this is coming to a close. It has been a long 3 years of stress... of ups and downs.... of fear and confidence... worn out...sleepless nights...personal deprivity...and the last of many goals you have worked your head off for. Being on the sidelines and watching you work so hard I wish only the very best for you and that in some way I helped to make some of those days a little lighter for you. You deserve only the very best ..only a couple more goals to go after! Ill still be watching...talk to you later...your best LT
I hope all your wishes come true. Good luck on the 8th!
WOW!!! Already? Good luck on the 8th, You are going to do great. I am totally serious about getting together for a huge party when you are all done. Hang in there! It's almost over.
You will pass and everything will fall into place. You are awesome and such and example to me. Love you
Post a Comment