Wow. Three years...and it's over.
I successfully defended my thesis today, and I feel SO relieved! I just have a few minor changes to make until I get it all printed off and bound. I almost feel like burning it at this point...hee hee.
But seriously, it's like a mountain of relief. Maybe now I can focus on other important things like, losing the weight I've gained, being a better teacher, and finding a man!
Wahoo!
Thanks so much, everyone, for the continual support you gave me! I'm so blessed.
14 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! YEAH!!! I am so happy for you, Karen, and sooo impressed. So now that it's all over, when are we going to celebrate? I'll try to send an email to you and Laura. We sooo need to celebrate!
WAAAHOOOOO!! CONGRATULATIONS! What a huge accomplishment... I agree with the previous post, this calls for a big celebration.
Karen, I am soo proud of you! Way to go! All that hard work payed off
YAYYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! So happy for you!! I think you deserve to get away and get a massage, mani/pedi...just relax and breathe the sigh of relief that it's over. I'll come with you if you like. :)
you deserve some kind of vacatin for sure!
What an accomplishment. Way to go!
You are AMAZING! Congrats! Don't forget to throw in a baseball game or two to celebrate. :)
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did so good Karen. I was so proud of you and how you held it all together at the end. Alot of prayers were said durring that 30 min or so and durring the last 3 years. You are awesome and now it's time for paryt time and finding you a MAN! GREAT JOB!!! I love you tons!
That is fantastic Karen. You need to feel so proud of yourself!!! That is a HUGE accomplishment. I am super impressed!
We should have a party!
YAY!!!!!!! I can imagine the relief; you should go on a vacation! Too bad you have to work, maybe in a couple of months? What an accomplishment, way to go!
I really do hope you follow the other comments...you deserve a vacation or something HUGE!
Congratulations!
Congrats! I bet you feel like you can finally live again!!! That thesis consumed your life!!! Way to go Karen!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! You are AMAZING!!!!!
Post a Comment