I've been blogless for a while...trying to adjust to life without the thesis...it's way weird. Now that I actually have time on my hands, (and summer is 3 weeks away!) maybe I can catch up on some much needed and necessary things...like blogging! This is one of my students and I at the "Hershey Track Meet" that we attended and my students participated in 2 weeks ago. It's hard to even believe it, but it was a year ago that I had a post labeled "First farmer tan of the season"...and it was at this same meet! I can't believe a year has gone by...and with just 3 weeks of school left, I feel ecstatic to finally have a summer with no graduate school whatsoever! I feel totally blessed to be done, and am excited for a great summer :)
Sunday, May 10, 2009
3 weeks :)
I've been blogless for a while...trying to adjust to life without the thesis...it's way weird. Now that I actually have time on my hands, (and summer is 3 weeks away!) maybe I can catch up on some much needed and necessary things...like blogging! This is one of my students and I at the "Hershey Track Meet" that we attended and my students participated in 2 weeks ago. It's hard to even believe it, but it was a year ago that I had a post labeled "First farmer tan of the season"...and it was at this same meet! I can't believe a year has gone by...and with just 3 weeks of school left, I feel ecstatic to finally have a summer with no graduate school whatsoever! I feel totally blessed to be done, and am excited for a great summer :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Congrats on finishing school! You are amazing! You are such a sweet lady!! Now prince charming just needs to find you; I will keep my eyes open! We are doing pretty good, a little stressed with our upcoming appeal! After tomorrow and the judge's decision, I'm sure I will feel less stressed! Thanks for asking! You need to take a killer vacation this summer; you have earned it!
What? You used to loved hard rock???!!! I had no idea!
I am soo glad that you are done and that life can move on. I don't know how you did it. I had a measly paper of 12 pages and I about died. I have a new appreciation for my Karen Thomas. I sure miss you lots. I would love for you to come and see us out here. We could do some damage with some fun times! I love your comments on my blog it makes me miss you !
YAY! I can't wait to see what adventures await you!
yeah for the summer...3 weeks...that is nothing! enjoy it and have some good down time!
Karen you know my offer still stands for free lodging in San Diego, you deserve a nice vacation after finishing your thesis!!!
I bet you are so happy you have the summer coming up. We should go to the pool, and party. We should really go running. I don't even know if I can run around that track once. I might have to stop a few times. I can't get motivated. HELP!!!!!!!
Jill really means it and you can stay at my house too...I have one child as compared to her four...but she has an actual bed and I have an aerobed or a hide-a-bed...you really should come...we live like 10 miles from the beach...:) we can scope out an LDS lifeguard!!:)
Enjoy your summer...and some extra time to just relax and have fun.
What a cute picture! I am so excited for you to have a stress-free and fun summer. When do you go to Ireland (that is where you are going, right?)?
I'm excited to see what your summer without graduate school will hold for you. I'm sure lots of adventures and fun are on the horizon. And if you need someone to do those fun things with you, I'm just a phone call away. :)
Post a Comment