Walking...everywhere. I spotted an awesome walking route today that I think I am going to take daily this summer. It's 3.5 miles round trip--it's quiet, pretty, and I think it will be an awesome outlet for me! Not to mention it will take off some poundage!
Which I desperately need...now!
As the summer begins for me tomorrow, I have to say that I am much more excited and at peace than I have ever been.
Could be because I have NO summer school and NO thesis to worry about! Yay! Let the summer begin.... :)
6 comments:
I am so glad to read that you taking full advantage of your summer! Hopefully you and Laura can squeeze me in somewhere. I want to get together again and soon!
Good luck with all of these fabulous goals you have set. I am uber impressed and excited to hear about how your summer turns out.
I want to know where this place is. Please do tell. I'm always in need of places to go running.
I'm so glad you finally get time to relax. Enjoy your summer. Are you staying at your same school next year? We need an update now that you are done with grad school!
GO KAREN!!! If you ever need a walking buddy let me know. :)
It's about time...lets hit the movie...and play!
Post a Comment