Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rest & Recover Day 9

Listen, Listen, Listen.
It's been so long since I have been able to really just sit down and talk with people. My mind has been cooped up, tied up, and just too too busy. Tonight I spent time with a mom of one of my students-she had me over for dinner. We talked for 2 hours, and as I sat there I really realized how long it has been that I have been able to do that.
In those moments, I felt even more grateful to have a summer ahead of me that will allow me time to re-connect with people I cherish.

1 comment:

Allie said...

Speaking of reconnecting-

Will you be around in July?

I am heading your way and would love to see you longer then 5 minutes in the temple speaking in hushed tones.....

But I want to do the listening!

I will be there July 12-24.