Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Rest & Recover Days 7-8
Vacation lots. It seems like eons since I have actually taken a trip somewhere, and felt that I could truly just relax...leave my worries...and enjoy. Now that I am finished with the whole graduate program, I am going to take some fun trips! June-Zions for a week. July-Scotland & Ireland with my vine house girls, and possibly Wyoming to see my little friend Amanda! Wahoo! Spend quality time with my peeps. I feel like not only have I been cooped up for 3 years and completely lost who I was--I've lost TIME...time with those whom I love to the extreme. Now, with lots of time on my hands for the next few months...there will be cherished times, memorable times, and much needed times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Karen, I love your R&R plan. You totally deserve it and I love that you are not just life happen but are an active participant. Cheers to you! I am a vine house girl forever and though I wont be in Scotland or Ireland with you dear lasses, I will be there in my heart. Hugs to you.
Jenny
PS Do you know when you get back? I'll be in Utah so maybe I will come pick ya'll up at the airport.
I was going to suggest coming to Cincinnati. But it looks like Ireland and Scotland win. I am jealous. How fun that is!
Scotland and Ireland! That's great. We'll be in England and Paris around then, pretty close, but I don't think we'll make it to Scotland. You'll have so much fun!
Post a Comment