Sunday, June 7, 2009

What the?

The other day I was sitting in the Mimi's Cafe parking lot in my car waiting for a friend. Out of the corner of my eye I saw this girl walk right up to my door.
"Do you have a cigarette?"
I almost laughed out loud!
What in the world? Did I look like I had just been smoking? I seriously had to laugh at that one...never have I been asked that question...

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Maybe she saw how relaxed you are now and thought smoking was the reason. Haha!

Shannon said...

Oh my that's hilarious!!

Lindsey said...

LOL!!! That's hilarious! So we never got together for dinner to celebrate your mission anniversary, did we? What do you say to getting Laura and trying to do something before she heads to the Mayo Clinic?

Katie said...

Pahahahahahah! That's hilarious!

The Hunzikers said...

LOL!!!!! OH my word that made me laugh my pants off! That is sooo funny!!!! I can't imagine someone asking you for a cigarette. TOo funny. THanks for sharing that story.