Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Quick Vegas trip

My good friend Erin Colleen invited me to take a quick Vegas trip with her..."Heck yes, I'll come!" It was so nice to get away for a little trip and just hang out with her. We were talking about this on the way home, but the best thing about good friends is that you don't have to "be something" for them...just be you. That's what I love about Erin Colleen...she always has been a good friend, she always will be. Thanks, Erin Colleen! Love that we both won some cash! :) My favorite thing in the world is to watch the water show...it always melts my heart...especially when they play good music to it!

10 comments:

Teresa Jordan said...

Sounds like you had a fun trip. How were the Hoyts?

I have to say that being done with your thesis shows on your face. I'm not KIDDING! You look great - so happy and at peace :0) See you soon!

Mary Ann said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad you got to get away. We need to go camping or at least to a baseball game!

The blogging Bakers said...

So fun!! Girls trips are the best. Jamie and I are going to be in Provo in August and we want to have a get together with everyone. Hopefully you will be around. You and Erin look exactly the same. I love it!!!

karen louise said...

Yes, definately I will be around...depending on what week...we are going to disneyland Aug 5-9th, and then I have graduation the 13-14th, and we start school that next week...so I will be here!! When ya comin, Jill?

Angie said...

That's cool you got to go to Vegas! Sounds like you had lots of fun:)!

Pyatt said...

A girls trip is always THE BEST!! Glad you are having a good break...isn't it great to not have to worry about a thesis anymore??

KickButtMommy said...

fun fun fun! I just saw you have lost 12.5 pounds! You rock!

Tina said...

I love Vegas! I wish I could have went with you :) You look great! I miss you guys already!

Shannon said...

Even though I've only seen the fountain once in real life, as Erin and I drove up the strip on our way to Cali, it is breathtakingly gorgeous! Glad you two had fun!

BTW, thank you so much for your awesome comments on my photo blog - you have no idea how much it means to me. :)

Lori said...

That show is totally you....I was just thinking my last show at Las Vegas was when we all went as a family to this one they post on the side of a building....my dad mom everyone went! My sister Jo and her husband talked it up forever....little did we know they changed the show that day and so when the music started it was not what we thought we were going to see...instead we were all exposed to "Feeling HOT Hot HOT!!!" It was pretty skanky...we all laugh about it now but we were all horrified at the time!