Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Fun

I can't believe how big our family is...seeing everyone at my mom's house today for Father's Day made me realize how much we have grown, and keep growing! Sure hope someday I'll be able to add some little ones to this on-growing family! :) Happy Father's Day, Dad! Shelby & Dakota with their darling new bunnies Kambree & Shelby...they were hooked at the hip tonight! They are both the same age-going into 1st grade this upcoming school year.
Cooper kept hiding in the blinds, but I finally snapped a picture of him! He's so dang cute!

Ok, So I couldn't get this video to rotate for the LIFE of me, but this is my 66 year-old mom playing the Hula Hoop game on the WII...she is WAY good!!! She does WII Fit everyday! Go Mom!! (She'll kill me for posting this...teehee!)

5 comments:

Katie said...

Arg! I saw you at church again and we still didn't say hi to each other. The the crap!? LOL.

Angie said...

That was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo FUNNY!!!!!!!!! Alice had me laughing hard! She's good at it tho:)

Teresa Jordan said...

Fun! Your nieces and nephews are darling!

Lori said...

That was funny....I laughed watching your mom hula hoop... now the whole world knows!

Shorty said...

Karen, you are sooooooooooo grounded for filming me!!!! I will get you back someday!!!!!! So, watch out!!!!!