This past week, I have been at Zion Ntl Park with a group called "SciencePlus" doing some science inquiry. To be honest, at first I didn't know why in the world, after just finishing my thesis, that I took on another class. But, now that the trip is at an end, I think I've had some good experiences. Here are a few pictures of our trip...

This is my van group at Dalton Wash-we bonded over the week, and had some great laughs!

Overlooking Hurricane Mesa-The most gnat infested place ever! We were so eaten alive, I thought I was going to DIE!

Our room at the Pioneer Lodge--awesome hotel, btw!!


The best part of the trip-The Coral Pink Sand Dunes
We did belly races down the dunes (I WON!)... and it was AWESOME! Seriously the funnest time I've had in a while! Our plan was to hike the narrows the next day, but due to the rain, we weren't able to.
7 comments:
What a fun trip!!! You look adorable and the hotel looks so cute. I'm glad you had a great time!
thanks for the invite! fun to read all that you are up too! you are a busy girl! so fun to hear about each other! you look great!
keep in touch!
That looks like my kind of class!! What a fun trip!!
Looks like a great trip!!! I would love to have been there; I took geology at BYU and it was so fun going on field trips to check out the rocks, etc. I'm so glad you got to go!!
What a fun trip!!! I am so jealous of all of the fun. Looks for the most part the weather was great. So now that you are done with your class, we need to grab Laura as soon as she gets back from Arizona and do something. :P
more classes? you're a crazy girl!
Hahaha! Love the last two pics of you guys sliding down the sand dunes - what fun times!! Karen, you look so good!!
Post a Comment