Ok, so I'm a little bored.
This is what I have been spending my time on.
K so it's not just me, my sisters and sister-in-laws, even my mom and some brothers, nephews, nieces, friends, etc.,etc.,etc., are addicted.

So it's called Farm Town--a game on facebook. You earn money and build your own farm. I canNOT get off of it...HELP!! LOL!
7 comments:
Ok, I just started playing, but I don't really get it. So many people are addicted to it and I'd like to join in. I guess I just need to figure it out.
Never in my wildest would I have dreamed that i could get so addicted to a game! This is crazy!! Even when we drove by Nephi, I saw farms and was looking to see how theirs were arranged. What the???? I couldn't even leave the condo today until I made sure my crops that were ready to harvest, were harvested, so I wouldn't loose them! I think we are all going to have to go to rehab someday!!!
Okay, first of all...crap to the knee surgery! I'm so sorry!! That is awful. But hopefully it will make you feel better. It is funny that you are addicted to that game. At least you can count on it giving you something to do while recovering! Miss you!!
Ha ha it is fun! You are so funny. I can't believe that they have a camera so we can take pictures! You are way ahead of me. Looks great! I had your brother Allen come and harvest today for he is poor and needed some work..lol
I know several people that love it. I haven't even tried it...and I probably shouldn't.
I've been playing it too. Not as addicted, but it is pretty fun.
LOL! I used to be addicted to the facebook game Jetman...
Post a Comment