A few days ago I was able to go to my youngest cousin's wedding...I can't believe she is married. I just realized that I am the last of the cousins on my mom's and dad's side to get married! Maybe I'll catch the bouqet on Saturday at the reception!
The night before the wedding at Texas Roadhouse. I love that place, it's awesome!

Grandma lives in St. George...I have so many memories visiting this temple and taking pictures on the steps!

I can't believe how hot it was on those stairs! The ceremony was really neat, and reminded me of important covenants I've made and hope to make someday. Congrats, Crystal & Greg!

Gail and I laughed a ton! She is my newest sister in law. She did Crystal's hair...and it looked really good! It was great also, to see my grandma and other family members, who I love a ton!!
2 comments:
weddings are always fun!
i heart the st george temple and well just st george in general!
Post a Comment